Closing date: N/A
· Planning and preparing courses and lessons; teaching students, according to their educational needs;
· Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of students;
· Preparing students for examinations and for their next level of study;
· Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students;
· Identifying and researching resources and equipment required for teaching;
· To participate in the delivery of boarding provision;
· Offer extra-curricular activities to support the ethos and enrichment of the school’s provision.
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject;
· A recognised teaching qualification for the required age range (e.g. PGCE);
· Minimum two years English teaching experience in a senior school setting;
· Previous experience of teaching ESL students is an advantage;
· Sensitivity to the cultural differences found in China and the willingness to develop and maintain a cross cultural approach to work.