Closing date: 31 May 2022
ES PE Teacher
Due to COVID19 uncertainty and visa restrictions, a larger number of faculty have indicated tentative for the 2022-2023 school year. To be prepared and properly staffed to serve our growing student population, ISB is beginning the recruitment process for 2022-23 early and prioritizing qualified candidates already present in China.
ISB educators exhibit a constant working understanding of the school’s vision, mission, and core values in a balanced academic environment. Working collaboratively, we engage in active, inquiry- based, and reflective teaching. Our educators foster positive relationships and promote a school culture of equity, excellence, and relevance.
USING L21, OUR CURRICULUM FRAMEWORK, OUR EDUCATORS:
1. Increase relevant learning through authentic, compelling local and global engagements
2. Optimize each student’s capacity to learn through individualized experiences and opportunities
3. Nurture the whole child including social-emotional, academic, and physical well-being
4. Invigorate ISB’s practice based on best research on teaching and learning methods and the changing realities of the 21st Century
5. Increase access to expertise and new learning opportunities through additional collaborative efforts and networks beyond ISB
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
• Current, relevant teaching certification/licensure
• Minimum of five years of successful full-time teaching experience
• Full proficiency in the English language
• Dedication to the Vision, Mission and Core Values of ISB