Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Athletic Trainer (Part Time)
Working Hours: Part-Time (2pm-8pm)
Contract: Fixed Term, starting from August 2022
Responsible to: Director of Sports
Responsible for: All Students as allocated, both academically and pastorally
Our Teaching Profile (International School)
At Dulwich College International, students come first. And because teachers play an extraordinary role in nurturing our students to become confident, curious and knowledgeable global citizens, we look to recruit the very best practitioners in international education who are passionate about unlocking the potential of our students.
Our teachers nurture and inspire their students today to make a positive difference in the world – living fully, living responsibly, and living sustainably. We empower our Teachers to Live Worldwise.
Our Vision For Teachers
• Put students first in all they do
• Display a positive attitude, adaptability and open-mindedness
• Show professional initiative and perseverance
• Are truly collaborative and display highly developed communication skills
• Are committed to internationalism and equity
• Are committed to sustainability and global citizenship
Worldwise teachers believe in:
• The right of every student to be safe, supported and nurtured
• Evidence-based and innovative pedagogy
• Personalised and differentiated student learning
• Setting high expectations for every student
• Empowering students to reach their own goals
• High levels of student motivation and engagement
Worldwise teacher's practice:
• Maximises every student’s opportunity learn
• Promotes student agency, reflection and a love of learning
• Delivers academic rigour and holistic learning
• Reveals the complex and inter-disciplinary nature of learning content
• Creates a supportive and dynamic learning environment
• Develops students’ higher-order thinking
POST-HOLDER QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE.
1) Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
2) Minimum Bachelor degree in appropriate field
3) Certification/License by the National Athletic Trainers Association
4) First Aid and CPR qualification
5) Experience working within a positive, collaborative environment
Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices, which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, successful references, as well as due visa and work permit process as required by Chinese law.