Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Dulwich International High School Zhuhai (DHZH) is a selective, English-medium, co-educational four-year high school. Our students are highly motivated and learning focused which provides an outstanding school climate to work in. The majority of our almost 400 students are PRC nationals who will pursue their tertiary studies at excellent universities and colleges outside China. To this end, our students opt out of the Chinese education system at the end of junior middle school to follow a curriculum leading to IGCSEs and A Levels.
DHZH is currently in our eleventh year of operation and about to embark on an exciting period of expansion that includes a move to an 800 seat purpose built campus on Hengqin Island. We opened in September 2010 within the beautiful grounds of the prestigious Yung Wing School in Zhuhai. The links with both Dulwich College London and Yung Wing School allow us to live the ideal that our school is a bridge between the educational traditions of East and West and it is this unique distinction that sets us apart from our competitors.
Zhuhai is one of several Special Economic Zones in mainland China and is experiencing considerable development including Hengqin Island, which is part of an Education and Technology hub in South China’s Greater Bay Area. Macau lies only minutes away and a one-hour ferry journey or bus ride on the new Zhuhai-Macau bridge will take you to Hong Kong.
Zhuhai is well positioned for flights into China and South East Asia and its high standard of living and warm temperate climate make it an excellent place to pursue an international teaching career.
1. Registration of consultation information and reception of visiting parents
2. Coordinate and follow up the enrollment plan and enrollment schedule, and arrange relevant enrollment activities
3. Handling of student admission procedures, sorting of admission materials, calculation and payment of tuition fees
4. Daily management of student files
5. Cooperation and coordination of other work of the enrollment department.
· BA degree or above, preferably in Marketing or relevant major.
· Strong experience in sales, marketing and admissions with a minimum of 3 years in a management role.
· Fluent Chinese and English.
· Experience of conducting insightful market research and developing associated enrolment strategies.
· Ability to adapt and work independently and as part of a team.
· Experience in supporting event planning and execution.
· Experience of managing internal and external stakeholder groups.
· Good understanding of appropriate routes to market for different strategies.
· Understanding of and support for the School’s mission, and a commitment to ensure that all aspects of the admissions program are always aligned.
· Respect for and understanding of Education.
How to apply:
Applicants are welcomed and should include a CV and a letter of application outlining:
Why you feel your experience and qualifications are suited to this role
What personal characteristics, qualities and competencies you have that fit the role, and will add value to it
Your vision for this role
Applications should be submitted through our on-line application system.
Applications emailed directly to the school will not be considered.
Interviews will take place as soon as applications are received, therefore early application is encouraged.
Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices, which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.